Thursday, November 13, 2008

Accumulation is good; Circulation is better

What can you make out of this statement?

"Accumulation is good; Circulation is better"

Any guesses? You might think Money(the social people), Gas(the funny people), knowledge(the intellectual people) and Girl-friends(every guy).

For me, the title of this blog is somewhat related to what the intellectual people think i.e. knowledge but I am talking about "Circulation of Thoughts".

I read a lot in past few months but didn't write at all; neither was I involved in any good, sound dicussions. In short, I was just accumulating; there was no outlet to my thoughts and thus, my circulation system got blocked. In metaphorical sense, I felt suffocated but actually it showed up as a kind of dullness in my life which I came to realize only when I started blogging again and talking (thanks to my friends).

So the whole point is that like evrything else, even our thoughts need circulation. Reading is good but sharing what you read is better. If you are not reading, start reading; if you are reading but not writing, start writing; if you are doing both you are blessed. Carry On!!! AMEN

3 comments:

Unknown said...

"Accumulation is good; Circulation is better"...well worded Shashi.
An ideal example of venting 'it' out ... WRITING!!!! :-)

Shaz L said...

Yep, so now stop tearing out what you write. Let it circulate through other minds (filters) and come back to you enriched.

Carpe Diem... said...

So, as in justin Timberlake's song ...

"What goes around comes around"

"Accumulation is good; Circulation is better"
This is a real catchy line dude ... well done.

~ Ankit Bhalerao ~