Tuesday, December 9, 2008

She is one of those habits of mine

I have been trying hard to know her
And harder to understand
She is one of those mathematics puzzle
Unsolved, with a million dollar reward

One instant she seems to be around
And invisible the other
She is one of those fire-flies
Playing hide-n-seek, and I always loose

She made me feel happy sometimes
And neglected me most of the times
She is one of those loved-by-all person
Will love me back, but just for a while

She likes few things about me
And hates everything other than that
She is one of those critics of mine
Praises once, writes-me-off a hundred times.

She does everything I have said
And may be, does much more than that
But she is one of those habits of mine
Can quit one day, to start again the next.

4 comments:

Carpe Diem... said...

"And mind you, it’s fictitious so no wondering"
Now all I can say is that it;s beautiful, and it is hard to believe it as a work of pure fiction. Whatever be the inspiration behind this for you, you may keep it to yourself as long as you wish ...

This line was the icing on the cake ...
"Will love me back, but just for a while"

Keep Writing ...

~ Ankit Bhalerao ~

Unknown said...

man.......u r writing some awesome pieces........seriously keep writing

HouseThat said...

dude...i loved it very much...may be i can use this sometime ahead for someone...im waiting for that day :) cheers

Anky said...

One of ur best pieces I must say...
I would be highly surprised if its a fiction..I guess every1 mst hav gone thru sm1 jst lik tht in his or her life

My best line has to be
"Will love me back, but just for a while"

Cheers!!!!