Monday, January 12, 2009

Inside

Lying down with a pillow under my head
Thoughts so beautiful and cozy inside.
Pulling the blanket over my chest
Feelings so touchy yet deep inside.

Breathing in and out, in tandem
Heart pumping for us inside.
Dreaming sweet with eyes open
Pictures of the hopeful future inside.

Singing the soundless melody
Lips decorating the words inside.
Smelling the bits of life around
Fragrance of those lively moments inside.

Thinking about past and the future
Struggle to survive the present inside.
Loving that heavenly face more than anything
Desire for the smile with a glow for me inside.

5 comments:

Iconoclastic Minion said...

hero.. an honest comment.Didnt get what you are trying to say. I think too much deep meaning but were not able to justify the words

Shaz L said...

Dost, kuch deep meaning nahin hai. These are just simple words of a person lying down and thinking about his/her love which is yet to be achieved...

Anky said...

Well I have to admit the poem is close to my heart.For me it reminds me of those times when u know the other one is special bt u jst cud never express urself...

Carpe Diem... said...

Senti-Max poem ...
Waise i think u should hav added some imagery associated with night ... moon , stars, deserted streets etc ...

~ Ankit Bhalerao ~

Shaz L said...

Now it would be a cliche again to say that you ought to know the motivation behind my poems. You will realize everything then.
One thing I would say is that all of these poems were written in a jiffy. Whenever my emotions overpowered me, I just vented them out in my poems without any animation and decoration. These are just plain thoughts that I had actually felt sometime. I would have to disclose that there is no fiction in them; may be a bit of disguise.